It's also a charming porn movie, clearly made for fun by the director and his friends, almost thirty years after such a thing was daring. Michael Winterbottom is telling us that it's still daring, it's still possible, it's still fun, and it's still worth doing for the greater good, so bravo Mr Winterbottom (and the cast) for all that!
- Nothing bad happens to the characters at the end of the film as a result of all this sex and affection.
- Rock n Roll.
- Shot in digital video, low quality.
- Not enough character development to fall in love with them (it was not the point, but would have been nice)
- Bad dialogue (it really is a feelgood love story porn movie :-).
- Drugs, clearly added only to make the proverbial trio.
- Could have used even more sex.
Was your youth mainly filled with carefree sex and rock concerts?