So, say you were meeting a new person - blind date, new friend, who knows. And you wanted them to have some idea of what kind of person you are, and who you are. But you can't actually tell them in so many words. Instead, you have to give them a box, with a dozen things in it for them to ponder over.
What would you put in the box? No cheating - you're not allowed to include things such as links to your livejournal.
- A map of the world, coloured to highlight countries I visited.
- A Sinclair ZX Spectrum (48k) computer.
- A clear plastic bag full of used boarding passes.
- A pack of fairtrade espresso, failing that Illy.
- A box of high quality, no nonsense condoms.
- A "snake box" (common East African novelty item).
- A recent copy of "Communications of the ACM".
- A copy of "Macho Sluts" by Pat Califia.
- A copy of "The Selfish Gene" by Richard Dawkins.
- A volume of Noam Chomsky interviewed by David Barsamian.
- A DVD of "Koyaanisqatsi" (I thought originally a CD, but why muck about).
- A hand-made print of this (artistic, mild bondage).
- A beautifully hand-written link to my LJ