- Scenes ordered backwards. This works, creatively.
- Worty subject, itself treated with OK politics.
- The victim and her partner are both pretty.
- The bad guy gets killed.
- A good purgatory experience, if you're looking for one.
- Flashing lights, swinging the camera round and round. Uncreative, disrespectful to the audiene.
- Said camera work being used to condition the audiene with fear. Cheap trick!
- Said camera work being used to avoid showing clear views of gay sex. Another cheap trick.
- Implication that gay SM sex somehow connected to rape and horrible violence.
- Glancing views of graphic sex, but only in a negative context. So, hard cocks = bad. Only tame cuddling good.
- Forced sex is the smaller of the victim's problems. Being threatened and brutally assaulted is much worse. How does that serve the plot?
- The victim discovers shortly before the event that she is pregnant. Great! So the rapist is not only brutal but also unromantic. That changes everything!
- The victims partner acts like a monkey on crack for most of the film.
- Prostitutes treated like irrelevant people.
- No meaning to the film. Just violent.
So, there! Not impressed with Mr. Noe.