I went to see "Lucia y el sexo" ("Sex and Lucia") at the Cameo. It should still be on this week.
- Lots of sex, shown in an attractive and realistic way.
- Lots of strong emotions, generally possible to identify with.
- Both female and male characters are strong, and eroticised.
- Poetic rather than story-based structure.
- Good art direction.
- Injury, death, and other crises.
- Some key events not immediately clear to audience.
- Poor image quality at times.
- Some things not clarified at end.
Good film overall. And for some reason, the audience was about 90% women...